Monday, September 28, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Ever wake up with a stuffy nose? Red, itchy eyes? Off gassing, dust mites, mold and mildew are the most venomous sleep saboteurs – millions live in most pillows and mattresses.
Our mattresses and pillows are downright hostile environments for the little critters though because of the materials we use.
- Wool wicks away moisture, which antimicrobial allergens need to survive.
- Latex is 300% more resistant to dust mites because of natural ventilation cell structure.
- Soy-based poly foams are also ventilated so moisture never gets trapped.
When combined, wool, latex and/or soy-based foams soothe and comfort you, but slam the door on unwanted bed partners.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Natura Tranquil Mattress an incredibly priced talalay latex mattress that everyone can afford - Go green without going broke and reap the rewards of a healthy night of undisturbed sleep. Features;
- Non-removable plush top
- Soft Bamboo/Cotton blend knit ticking
- 18 oz./ yd² Natura Wool lining
- 8 inch core
- 4" Talalay latex 4" BiOH soy foam
- All natural fire barrier - 15 year guarantee