Friday, October 9, 2009

Mattress Chemicals may be Cause of Your Illness-Just a Thought




Although the power of the web is apparent when you see warnings posted and danger signs everywhere, I wonder if folks really believe what they read? I know that I am a bit skeptical sometimes, especially when someone is trying to sell me something....So in an effort to showcase my sincerity PLEASE read the information when you land on the other side of this link :)
At least consider that we need to try and use as few chemicals as possible and ask your furniture/mattress retailer what they do with the old mattresses they take away? Of course, you can also visit our site and catch up on your reading, do some chemical free shopping, ok ok, I won't green you to death....

Mattress Chemicals may be Cause of Your Illness

No comments: