Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quality Sleep Kids, Not Quantity

Kids, do sleep a lot, although it may not seem like it at times... When they do slumber, you want to ensure that they get the best nights sleep or nap time possible. To cradle those precious heads, you want something that is comfortable, supportive and safe. Now, I never gave much thought to my son's pillow back-in-the-day. I just got the standard hand-me-down from someone. But now that I am writing about and researching sleep, I realize I should have gotten him something better and more appropriate from day one. 

Our favorite pillows are from Natura of course.The Sunshine Pillow is filled with “resilient latex granules” that is supportive yet soft. It’s heavier than the standard pillow (so pillow fights are out of the question), but when you rest your head on it, it’s very cloud like. The pillow is breathable and the air flow repels icky things like the building of bacteria and allergens.  Natura's complete line of baby and kid’s bedding like mattresses, blankets, and bumper pads..

No comments: