Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mom helped then left

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney
My mom helped me move in all my stuff last month to my new apartment and I have to admit that when she left I cried. Just watching her drive away was the saddest thing in the world – all of a sudden I was totally alone in this big city and didn’t know a soul. It was a good thing I’d gotten directv georgetownbecause that TV kept me company day and night for the last three weeks. I’m finally starting to make some friends at my new job but even still it’s not like my social calendar is jam packed. I love though that after I get off work and go for a run if I don’t have anything to do I just get online and surf the web while watching old episodes of Friends or Sex and the City on the TV set. It’s really comforting to have the extra noise and the drone of the TV even helps me fall asleep at night, if you can believe it! What a life.

No comments: